Gamers Of The Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamers Of The Future

This is The Future Gamers chill place! Here we can relax, make new friends, place Videogames, tell stories, talk about movies and many more!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting the Fenrir and defeating Spheriroth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
masterkiwi921

masterkiwi921

Getting the Fenrir and defeating Spheriroth Empty
PostSubject: Getting the Fenrir and defeating Spheriroth   Getting the Fenrir and defeating Spheriroth EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:05 am

The day I leveled up to LV99 and got the Fenrir was the best. It took me ages, first time I faced him I was at LV43, he killed with me 4 hits. After beating the game I was at LV52, faced him again. I died. So I went to train, for every 10 or 5 levels I gained I would fight him. When I was at LV85 I nearly killed him, but I didn't panic as soon as he drop my life to 1HP I would off killed him.

Eventually, I got to LV99. Mainly through out the times I faced him I learn all the ways to block, dodge, and avoid his move that knocks out my health. Mainly when hes about to do that I just use Trinity and did major damage. I used up like 19 of my High Potions, I cured myself 21 times and I mainly used Trinity. What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masterkiwi921
~JaySkyBlue~
Admin
~JaySkyBlue~

PostSubject: Re: Getting the Fenrir and defeating Spheriroth   Getting the Fenrir and defeating Spheriroth EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:12 am

That's awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://gamersofcmworld.board-directory.net
RoxyDivaStar

RoxyDivaStar

PostSubject: Re: Getting the Fenrir and defeating Spheriroth   Getting the Fenrir and defeating Spheriroth EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:36 am

What do you want, a red carpet?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/roxydivastar
JesterTheKid

JesterTheKid

PostSubject: Re: Getting the Fenrir and defeating Spheriroth   Getting the Fenrir and defeating Spheriroth EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:05 pm

I remember facing Sephiroth time after time never being able to kill him. I gave up on the game after a while and just left it alone. I went back to it after a couple of months leveled up to 77 before going back to face him. I almost beat him by a full life bar and a half. I returned at level 82 and finally defeated him after a few tries. The only reason I defeated him was because of the abilities I had and because of my stubbornness.
Back to top Go down
masterkiwi921

masterkiwi921

PostSubject: Re: Getting the Fenrir and defeating Spheriroth   Getting the Fenrir and defeating Spheriroth EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:33 am

To be honest, I played I'm at the point of facing Sephiroth again and I'm at a low level, like I'm at LV 23 Very Happy to get to a low level just ignore a bunch of enemies. And I beat him too, it was insanely hard since I didn't had Glide, Quick Run, High Jump, Aerial Jump, and a load of combos. I had very little combos, used the Kingdom Key and had very weak armor.

PS: I did manage to get Second Chance, and Once More.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/masterkiwi921
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting the Fenrir and defeating Spheriroth   Getting the Fenrir and defeating Spheriroth Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting the Fenrir and defeating Spheriroth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Of The Future :: Retro Gaming :: Gaming Memories-
Jump to: